The Alehouse Project has made quite a name for itself in Melbourne beer circles with its themed tap takeover festivals.
There have been hops, dark beers, state by state showcases and much else besides. And now they're focusing their attention on all things red.
This Is Red features 24 red beers from 26 breweries (in other words, there's some collaborative action going on). They'll be hitting taps from April 11 to 24 and include the usual Alehouse array of new releases and one-offs.
And they are:
- 3 Ravens Brewery Snakebite Shiraz Barrel Aged Golden Sour w/ Apple & Pomegranate
- Four Hearts Brewing Company Red IPA
- 7 cent Brewery Crusty Jugglers Peated Red Saison
- ALL INN BREWING Co. The Party Never Ends India Red Ale
- Almanac Beer Co Dogpatch Sour Wine Barrel Aged Cherry Sour
- Barrow Boys Brewing + Blackman's Brewery Wet Hop Red Bock
- Boatrocker Rood Raspberry Flanders Red Ale
- BrewCult Hit Me With Your Best Shot! East Coast Red Rye DIPA
- Bridge Road Brewers The Ringstinger Chilli Red Ale
- Brisbane Brewing Co Blackberry KABLAM Blackberry Berliner Weisse
- Croft Brewing Company Thicker Than Water Red Rye Ale
- HopDog BeerWorks Cherry Bombah Sour Cherry Ale
- Illawarra Brewing Co Chuck Norris Mosaic Single Hop Red Ale
- La Sirène Brewing Farmhouse Red
- Moon Dog Craft Brewery Roscos Beer Ruby Red Grapefruit & Cucumber IPA
- Mornington Peninsula Brewery - Secret Release
- New England Brewing Company Little Sparrow Red Rye Honey Saison
- Newstead Brewing Roggenbier German Rye Ale
- Pact Beer Co + Wig & Pen Tavern & Brewery This is a Current Affair Redcurrant Sour Ale
- Red Duck Brewery Cousin Iti Pomegranate Hoppy Red
- Red Hill Brewery Queen of Scots Red Barley Wine
- Riverside Brewing Company Tzar Imperial Red Ale
- Two Bears Brewing Red Baron Red Ale
- White Rabbit Brewery Red Barrel Aged Red Ale
NB If you're a Crafty Cabal member and also a red head, then there's a free pint waiting for you at the bar. Check your passport for details.