When they launched the South West Craft Beer Festival in 2011, the organisers already had a broad selection of brewers to showcase.
But, as they prepare to host the sixth annual festival, the number of breweries (not to mention cider producers and, of course, wineries) that call the region home is quite staggering.
It makes the event, in the grounds of beautiful Old Broadwater Farm, the best way to sample the many and varied wares of WA's South West.
On offer will be more than 100 local brews alongside cuisine and music drawn from the local area too. And, for those who aren’t into beer there will be plenty of wines and ciders pouring too.
In 2017, the organisers are welcoming more than 20 breweries, who will be showcasing their beers around three live music zones; the music lineup has been nominated by the brewers too.
Tickets are now on sale via Ticketbooth for $30 plus booking fee. Or, if you're in early enough, you can take advantage of the Special Christmas Offer of $50 + BF for a double pass up until Boxing Day.
If you prefer to rock up on the day, they're $35 on the door.
Each ticket includes four tasting tokens and a glass, with additional tokens available to be purchased at the event. Event entry numbers are strictly limited so pre-purchase is recommended to avoid disappointment.
For more information, visit the festival website or follow them on Facebook for regular updates.
- Artisan Brewery, Denmark
- Black Brewing Co, Margaret River
- Black Kite Beverage Co, Margaret River
- Blue Mile Brewery, Busselton
- Bootleg Brewery, Margaret River
- Boston Brewing Co, Denmark
- Brewhouse, Margaret River
- Cheeky Monkey Brewery and Cidery, Margaret River
- Colonial Brewery, Margaret River,
- Cowaramup Brewing Co, Cowaramup
- Custard & Co, Donnybrook
- Eagle Bay Brewing Co, Eagle Bay
- Elephants Rock Cider, Denmark
- Margaret River Ale Co, Margaret River
- The Beer Farm, Margaret River
- The Cidery and Blackwood Valley Brewing Co, Bridgetown
- Three Rivers Brewery, Mandurah
- 3 Oceans Wines, Margaret River (exclusive wine and champagne supplier)