Preston's Tallboy and Moose is a thriving brewpub that regularly fills with locals keen to explore the ever-changing range of beers brewed on site.
If you want to join the crew in a sales and marketing capacity, they're hiring.
Job Description: Sales and Marketing Brewery Representative
Tallboy and Moose is a top drawer independent brewpub based in the inner north of Melbourne. We need a multi-tasking hotshot to join our expanding team as a sales and marketing gun.
- Sales and distribution management/execution for our Melbourne wholesale channel (keg sales and delivery)
- Marketing support and project planning
- Events coordination and execution
- Social media management
You will have:
- Heaps of enthusiasm, a positive outlook, and eagerness to learn
- Strong administrative knowledge of Excel/Word/Google/Facebook/Instagram
- Attention to detail and exemplary organization and time management skills
- The desire to work hard to achieve impressive beery results, on time and on target
- The ability to work autonomously
- A great track record with sales and account management
- The ambition to work within a rare brewpub environment; beer and draught knowledge a plus
- Previous professional experience in a sales and/or marketing focused role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A creative mind for great content, projects and initiatives
- Graphic design skills - a major asset but not compulsory
- A current Australian driver’s license (manual vehicle) and RSA
If you think this sounds like your bag, we must hear from you now! Please apply with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close on Friday April 5, 2019. If you don’t hear from us within a week of the closing date your application has been unsuccessful this time.