Hawthorn Brewing Co recently launched a new look core range inspired by the Aussie lifestyle.
If you'd to help take the beers to a wider audience, they're looking to add a marketing manager to the team.
Job Description: Marketing Manager
Seeking motivated and results driven marketing manager to take on all aspects of marketing functions for our business.
Hawthorn Brewing Co, an award-winning Melbourne based beer brand, requires a marketing professional to join our team in Melbourne. This role will be responsible for continuing to grow the brand through marketing initiatives and all sales channels through sales team management.
About you and what you bring:
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, who wants to be part of a team and company focused on growth and ensuring everyone has a good beer in hand. You will ideally possess the following skills:
- Experience developing and delivering annual brand strategy including creative campaigns, NPD, media engagement, advertising, trade engagement, sponsorship and event plans. Executing to time and budget with tangible results.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing, and the ability to drive and implement social media and digital marketing strategies including content creation
- Research and monitor market trends and identify potential growth markets - Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent project management capabilities with strong time management, planning, reporting and organisational skills
- The ability to think outside the box to add value to the experience for our customers and consumers
We are looking for someone who wants to really put their own stamp on the role, and working with the General Manager, develop and grow the business. We have a strong base already set, and you will come in and help take us to the next level.
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary package
- An opportunity in a fun and fast paced industry going through a huge growth phase
- An exciting, constantly evolving workplace offering unique opportunities
- Product training and support
- A work environment that values its employees and actively seeks input and ideas
Some weekend and after hours work will be required in representing HBC at consumer events and trade shows. If you are looking to take charge of an exciting role and relish the challenge of continuing to drive and manage our brand in a booming market, then please send your CV and cover letter to Joe.Macleod@ausvenueco.com.au.
Close of application date is April 25, 2019.