Ballistic Beer have been kicking goals since launching, winning awards and impressing the palates of plenty of beer nerds too.
If you've got a background in marketing and want to join them, they're hiring a marketing manager.
Job Description: Marketing Manager
Ballistic Beer Co is a multi-award-winning innovative Craft Brewery. Ballistic operates two bars as well as selling our beers nationally, with our reach growing constantly. Ballistic brews great beers that appeal to the craft beer fan but are still accessible for those coming to craft beer for the first time. Ballistic has doubled in size every year of operation and intends to continue this growth going forward.
About The Role:
As our Marketing Manager, you will be a respected all-rounder that can manage everything from daily social media posts to identifying opportunities for growth to initiating campaigns and content to achieve sales and brand engagement results. You will be responsible for all marketing tasks from grassroots strategy, design briefs, project management, managing and creating organic and paid content, and reporting weekly results. This is a full-time hands-on role where you will need to pivot between tactical and strategic daily. It’s hard work but also fun and
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and highly motivated Marketing Manager looking for an opportunity to make a real impact in a fast-paced, fun environment! You’re able to tap into the left and right sides of your brain to combine strategic and creative skills. You’ll need to be entrepreneurial, practical, an excellent time manager and have the ability and drive to achieve multiple outcomes concurrently. You can work autonomously, manage company employees and suppliers as needed for marketing material, and LOVE craft beer!
- A passion for craft beer and knowledge of the craft beer industry.
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, or other relevant field.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar level role.
- An understanding of the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Efficiency in CMS and proactively scheduling and creating content.
- Ability to build relationships with local and craft beer media.
- Ability to write and proof copy accurately
- Proven experience growing a business’s online presence and engagement with organic and paid content.
- Have basic SEO experience
- Have basic design skills and familiarity with a graphic design package
- Ability to optimize social media output to achieve maximum results for your efforts
- Ability to manage online store operations and an understanding of e-commerce.
- Be experienced at briefing agencies on creative development – tv, radio, print, outdoor, trade, online, packaging, merchandise, etc.
- Develop, implement and manage a wide variety of marketing projects, including everything from large scale events and limited release product launches, to our social media influencer programs.
- Monitor and optimise marketing activity based on sales data and managing performance reporting
- Manage marketing budgets
- Build strong relationships within sales, trade, and retailers
- Assess and manage our customer relationships, and the technology used to build them.
- Driver license (manual preferred but not essential)
- Reliable vehicle
- RSA (or be willing to arrange immediately)
- Right to work in Australia for two years plus
- Start work ASAP
- Reporting to the Managing Director/Head of Customer Experience
- The role includes work mainly Monday to Friday as well as occasional weekend/night-time work
- as required for customer and industry events.
- Some infrequent overnight travel may be required.
Circa $65,000 depending on experience. Plus generous beer allowance and staff discounts!
How to Apply:
Email your CV, cover letter outlining experience and a one-page summary on how you believe you can grow Ballistic Beer Co's market penetration in light of competition from other craft brewers and the international beer brands.
Please send you application to email@example.com.