If you're starting out in brewing, they're hiring trainee brewers for their Goulburn brewery.
Job Description: Trainee Brewers
ARE YOU A HOME BREWER, OR JUST PASSIONATE ABOUT BEER? JOIN THE TRIBE!
We are Tribe Breweries - home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia. Our team are leaders in innovative high-quality brewing in Australia. Every day our team is focused on offering drinkers' access to the finest beer products, and through our growing Tribe we seek to inspire and excite consumers about the craft beer revolution.
Our own portfolio of brands includes Mornington Peninsula Brewery, Stockade Brewing Co, Wilde Gluten Free and Pabst Blue Ribbon, and we are also one of the largest contract brewers in the country, partnering with awesome people to create really great beer.
Trainee Brewer positions are on a rotating roster that includes day, afternoon and night 12 hour shifts in our 24-hour plant you will enjoy an alternate 3 and 4 day long weekend – offering you flexibility, and a learning opportunity to be partnered with various team members. Working in a commercial brewery requires attention to detail and can be physically demanding work but if brewing and craft beer is your passion, you will be right at home here.
- Wort Production/Brewhouse operation
- Managing stock movements to and from the brewery
- Filtration & Carbonation
- Tank & equipment Cleaning
- Packaging - Cans and, Bottles and Kegs
- Concerts, Beer festivals and other events
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Previous experience in a brewery, winery or home brewing - highly regarded
- A passion and enthusiasm for good beer!
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Intermediate troubleshooting skills
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Current forklift license is desirable but not essential
- Flexible and able to work around changing schedules
Sound like your kind of gig? Don't just send us your resume - tell us your story, attach a cover letter outlining why you want to be part of the success of Tribe Breweries! Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close July 31, 2019.