Ballistic have made a serious bang since launching in Brisbane and their beers are increasingly making their way further afield.
To help them on that mission, they're hiring a sales rep in Sydney. Here's what you need to know about the role.
Job Description: Sales Rep
Ballistic Beer Co is a multiple gold-medal winning brewery in Salisbury, Brisbane. The brewery is in its third year of operation and is experiencing rapid growth through our core range as well as innovative Single batch beers including the Sleep When Your Dead Series. (Delivering a brewery fresh experience every time guaranteed)
To continue our growth, we need to expand our sales team.
We are looking for someone who embraces the culture and values of our company (Community, Quality, Education and Authenticity) and loves good beer.
This is a full-time position working independently, based in Sydney, with support from our existing sales team and reporting to the National Sales Manager.
You will be required to:
- Achieve budgeted sales targets and KPIs.
- Be able to identify and capitalise on opportunities to build sales.
- Organise in-store tastings and promotions (including after-hours and on the week end).
- Organise trade events and attend Festivals as required.
- Work independently to grow new accounts and provide excellent customer service to existing accounts.
- Liaise with our current 3PL supplier and ensure adequate stock holdings.
You will bring the following attributes to this Sales position:
- A sound knowledge of the Craft Beer segment
- Strong communication skills
- You must be honest and a hard worker with a drive for success
- Experience in sales, preferably in beer/liquor (but not essential)
- Have a current driver’s licence and Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- A drive to succeed
Remuneration will be based on experience with an attract Bonus scheme as well as
- Company Vehicle or Car allowance
- Mobile phone/Ipad
- Monthly Stock allocation for personal consumption
If you are passionate about developing relationships, want to be part of a great team and love good beer; we want to hear from you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com.