Mr Banks have quickly become a favourite of many local beer lovers, especially those who love a lot of hops and haze in their IPAs. If you'd like to help them brew more beer, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: EXPERIENCED BREWER
Mr Banks is after an experienced brewer to join the team at our Seaford Brewery. We are a small but passionate team with a focus on making high quality, fun & interesting beers largely made up of IPA's, Kettle Sours & Lagers.
Day to day duties are shared amongst the team and will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Wort Production/Brewhouse operation
- Managing stock movements to and from the brewery
- Fermentation management
- Tank & equipment cleaning
- Packaging – Cans and Kegs
- Beer festivals and other events
- Input in Recipe development is Paramount.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum 1 Years of Commercial Brewery Experience.
- A good sense of humor, be fun & not take themselves too seriously.
- A passion and enthusiasm for good beer but not be a dick about it…
- Strong work ethic
- Be Physically Fit (willing and able to perform Labour intensive work)
- Willingness to learn
- Strong troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Brewing Course Completion Will be of advantage
- A science background would be advantageous.
- Be flexible and able to work around changing production schedules -this will include shift work and some weekend’s.
- Forklift License (preferable).
All applications must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (NO phone calls please)
This Role is a permanent full time position. Typically Monday to Friday with occasional requirements for weekend work/Events.
Salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on previous experience & skills.
Please include with your application:
- Cover Letter detailing prior relevant experience
- Up to date resume
Date of Closure for Applications is August 25, 2019.