Square Keg distributes beer, cider and kombucha for local and international brands including Fixation, New Belgium, Pikes Beer Company and ParrotDog.
If you'd like to bring them to the people of Brisbane, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES & BRAND REPRESENTATIVE
We are a national sales and distribution business who represent a portfolio of tasty beverages from producers both in Australia and internationally.
Focusing on craft beer, cider and kombucha, currently the portfolio consists of: Fixation Brewing Co, Granite Belt Cider Co, New Belgium Brewing, Pikes Beer Company, Parrotdog, Aspall Cyder and Bucha of Byron Kombucha. Additional local and international brands are regularly reviewed to add to our portfolio.
This is your opportunity to join a fun, dynamic, driven and rewarding national business. As part of our Sales Team looking after the Brissie patch you will; manage customer relationships, develop new business and drive volume and distribution growth across the region. Additionally, you will be involved in brand events and festivals as required.
This is the role for you if…
- You are an experienced account sales professional, with recent sales experience (to trade customers rather than only to retail consumers) in the alcohol, beverage or FMCG sector.
- Relationships, account management and customer service are your top priority.
- You have a strong track record in driving growth through planning and target setting.
- Working within a structured framework to independently manage your time, scheduling, follow up and priorities is a strength
- You love getting to know people, having fun and genuinely enjoy working in the fantastic industry we are a part of.
- Due to the geographic focus and nature of work in this position, its preferable that applicants are based centrally in Brisbane
- Access to all the tools of trade you need plus a product allowance and other great company benefits provided!
- Full driver's licence and QLD RSA is essential
Important to note:
If you’re interested in becoming part of the family and have the above experience and skill set, send a one page cover letter explaining why this opportunity excites you and how your sales experience fits the bill along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.