Sauce Brewing are located in the craft beer utopia that is Sydney's inner west and brew beers across a range of styles including Piss Weak Sauce, a beer named Champion Session Beer at The Indies 2019.
If you want to help sell their beers, the brewery is hiring a Sydney-based sales manager.
Job Description: Territory Sales Manager
Sauce Brewing Co is one of Australia’s most exciting craft breweries.
Our brewery is in the heart of Australia’s craft-beer capital – Marrickville in Sydney’s inner-west.
We are a small team of passionate people, producing some of the best beers (we think) this side of Pluto. We have a solid core range and a regular special batch program.
Sauce is now well established and enjoys a strong brand presence nationwide.
We are looking for a vibrant and outgoing sales person with a passion for craft beer to help us build the brand and drive sales of our beer into craft beer venues and bottle shops.
As part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture, the successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and driven.
- Have a passion for craft beer and knowledge of the major styles
- Have significant business development experience in the liquor industry
- Have existing relationships and a solid knowledge of key venues & stores in and around Sydney
- Have expert negotiating and relationship management skills
- Have strong discipline, time management and organisational skills
- Be able to think commercially and strategically
About the role
This high growth role will see you selling our range of premium craft beers into both bars and retail outlets. You will:
- Develop strong and influential relationships with key customers, both new and existing
- Deliver on Revenue Growth & GP targets
- Represent the brewery at promotional events and festivals
What’s in it for you:
- A genuine opportunity to make an impact in a progressive business
- A great team culture
- Professional development from leaders you can learn from
- Attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive base plus bonuses.
- Have a current driver’s license & vehicle
- Have a NSW RSA
- Be able to work flexible hours
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.
Previous experience selling beer or alcohol in a B2B scenario is a must.
We are a dynamic team. We all pitch in to get the job done, but we also know how to have a good time – we’re in the business of beer after all!
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role.
Close of application date is September 30, 2019.