Rocks Brewing opened the doors to their Alexandria home in 2014 and run an expansive venue that's open seven days a week.
If you want to play a part in keeping the Rocks taps full of beer, the team is on the hunt for an experienced brewer.
Job Description: Experienced Brewer
At Rocks Brewing Co our aim is to produce the best tasting craft beer in Australia and to brew new and exciting styles of beers full of flavour and aroma.
Early 2014 saw the opening of our brewery in Alexandria. As well as a brewery that will be able to produce over one million litres of beer from day one, we have a full bar and restaurant that is open 7 days a week.
Rocks Brewing Co is looking to hire a new full-time brewer, to work as part of a small team producing quality and consistent beer!
If you have:
- A passion for craft beer
- Brewing qualifications
- A mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and an exceptional work ethic
- Proven time management and organisation skills
- A high-level of communication and technological skills
- And strive toward innovation and continual improvement
What else is required:
- Minimum of three years brewing experience
- NSW RSA
- Forklift license
- Current Australian driver’s license
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, then please send your resume to email@example.com.
Close of application date is October 25, 2019.
NB: Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work visa.