Tallboy and Moose have recently added some new stainless to their Preston brewpub and as a result, Tallboy himself is looking to add a new member to his brew team.
Job Description: Brewer
Tallboy and Moose is a top drawer independent brewpub based in the inner north of Melbourne. We need a hotshot to join our expanding team as a brewer.
- Working your craft-off brewing our delicious beers from grain to glass with the Tallboy himself!
- Obsessively maintaining the cleanliness of the brewery
- Managing and monitoring the cellar, including daily measurements and reporting, recipe creation and design
- Packaging activities such as keg washing, keg filling, and canning
You will have:
- Heaps of enthusiasm, a positive outlook, outstanding communication and eagerness to learn
- Utmost focus on safety and safe work practices
- Meticulous attention to detail in relation to the quality of our products and processes at all times
- An analytical approach to help enhance and improve our current products and processes
- The desire to work hard to achieve impressive beery results
- An expansive repository of creative and innovative beer and brewing ideas
- The ability to work autonomously
- The fortitude to complete tasks with as much diligence the millionth time as the first
- The ambition to work within a rare brewpub environment
- Previous professional experience in brewing
- Recognised brewing qualifications or training but is not essential
- An obsessive approach to keeping everything sparkly and squeaky clean!
A current WorkSafe Victoria forklift licence would be an added benefit, but not essential.
If you think this sounds like your bag, we must hear from you now! Please apply with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you don’t hear from us within a week of the closing date your application has been unsuccessful this time.
Close of applications date is November 1, 2019.