The Lord Nelson Brewery is one of Australia's original independent breweries, based in one of the country's oldest pubs.
If you want to help drive the Lord Nelson brand into the future, the team is hiring a sales manager.
Job Description: Beer Ambassador/Sales Manager
Sydney's oldest, continually licensed hotel and craft brewery The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel makers of fine 100% natural ales, server of delicious fare and purveyor of boutique Australian and International wines.
The Lord Nelson Brewery is currently looking for a sales person passionate about craft beer with good selling and relationship skills to help spread the word about our great ales through kegs sales, however the role will definitely include all facets of our establishment and it's national operation.
What we need:
- A great knowledge of the Australian craft beer and cider market
- The person must have experience in leading a team specialising in selling craft beer and or Boutique wine into Restaurants, Bars, Hotels and Retail
- This person will also help in the development of the packaged sales strategy / marketing / POS and all other aspects of the sales team
- The person must be a team player and work closely with all other departments within the company
- The candidate must have a superior work ethic, competitive nature and extreme passion for the Hospitality, Craft/Boutique manufacturing Industry
- Be mobile with ability to travel to meet customers, with Interstate travel required
- Be willing to assist with delivering kegs and cartons, along with other ad hoc duties as required
- Budget management experience
- Have been responsible for volume, distribution and execution of a market strategy
Included in the salary package are Vehicle, IPad, Phone, product training and all relevant material to gain knowledge and perform your tasks
All applications kept in the highest of confidentiality.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close February 28, 2020.