Square Keg are part of the Fermentum family of businesses and distribute beers for the likes of Fixation and Forest for the Trees, as well as cider and kombucha.
If you want to join them, they're hiring a sales rep in Melbourne.
Job Description: Sales & Brand Representative – Melbourne
The Australian beverage industry is exploding with growth and opportunity, Square Keg is a national sales and distribution business on a mission to engage, distribute and showcase some of the very best independent, innovative and inspired brands in a way that gets people excited.
At Square Keg our Fermentum family roots, culture and people are critical to our success. Our alignment and partnerships with Stone & Wood, Fixation, Granite Belt Cider Co and other brand owners ensure we stay progressive and engaged in this ever evolving beverage industry.
We’re talking champion IPA’s, 100% crushed apple ciders, farmhouse ales and inspiring Kombucha’s along with innovative and quality focused beverages constantalty evolving with the Australian market trends. Square Kegs current portfolio consists of: Fixation Brewing Co, Treehouse Cider, Forest for the Trees, Dirty Bucha and Bucha of Byron. Additional like minded brands are regularly reviewed to enhance our portfolio.
As our Sales and Brand Representative, you will; manage customer relationships, develop new business and drive volume and distribution growth throughout these metropolitan regions. Additionally, you will manage and be involved in brand events and festivals as required.
This is the role for you if…
- You are an experienced account sales professional, with recent sales experience in the alcohol, beverage or FMCG sector.
- Relationships, account management and customer service are your top priority.
- You have a strong track record in driving growth through planning and target setting.
- You have a strength in independently managing your time, schedule and priorities
- You understand what it takes to sell unique products and engage customers and drinkers.
- You love getting to know people, having fun and genuinely enjoy working in the fantastic industry we are a part of.
- We take care of our people with great benefits, including professional & personal development support, 5 weeks of annual leave, product allowances, and the chance to participate in our employee share scheme as part of the Fermentum family of businesses.
- Access to all the tools of trade you need ie car, laptop etc
- Full drivers licence and RSA is essential
If you’re interested in becoming part of the family and have the above experience and skill set, send a one page cover letter explaining why this opportunity excites you, and how your account management sales experience fits the bill, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.