Young Henrys are based in Sydney's inner west and send their beer far and wide across the country.
If you want to help drive their sales in retail, the team is hiring a national accounts manager.
Job Description: National Accounts Manager
Young Henrys are looking for an excellent human to join our team as a National Accounts Manager and lead all sales planning in retail across Australia with a key focus on relationships, driving sales, NPD launches and activating promotions. The successful applicant will have previous experience in sales planning, and dealing with national alcohol retailers and independent banner groups.
You will work closely with the senior management team of Young Henrys as well as the sales and marketing team.
The successful applicant must be organised, enthusiastic and have a planning mindset. You must be comfortable leading key sales discussions with retailers, leading planning sessions, manage progress and ensure deadlines are met. You must also be a good communicator able to manage and maintain important relationships with internal and external stakeholders at a high level. You will be a results orientated leader.
You need to have good taste in beer and music as well as 3 years relevant professional experience in sales and national account management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Exceed volume budget and profit targets through effective promotional planning, increased ranging and trade investment management.
- Help develop Channel strategy and partner with customer Category teams.
- Lead cross functional teams to drive category and brand growth.
- Conduct monthly reviews with YH Directors and secure quarterly catch ups with Category Managers across all groups, based on trust and mutual benefit and value.
- Support and effectively communicate planned activity to state teams.
- Ensure Young Henrys is amongst ‘best practice’ suppliers in servicing and customer’s key objectives.
- Understand market insights to continually ‘stay ahead’ of trends.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness and cost efficiency of all of the above
You’re a forward thinking and collaborative individual who is experienced in managing National accounts within the FMCG industry. In addition, you can demonstrate:
- A track record of successfully developing and executing joint category plans.
- A high level financial acumen with proven ability to meet financial targets.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the capability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Critical and strategic thinking leading to outcomes / positive change.
- A positive, driven and winning mindset.
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Close of application date is August 21, 2020.