Shelter Brewing are set to open their truly impressive brewery venue in Busselton later this year, one located right by the iconic foreshore and jetty.
If you want to join the brewery team as launch day approaches, they're hiring a brewer.
Job Description: Brewer
Love working by the beach daily?
Passionate about beer and brewing?
Then the new Shelter Brewing Team would like to hear from you.
We are seeking the opening Brewer to support the Head Brewer on the foreshore of Busselton. Due to begin production late September 2020.
Driven by proud locals and a passion for great beer. Shelter Brewing is to provide an escape all year round from the noise of today.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and authentic brewer to join the team at Start-up, and assist the Head Brewer in all things beer!
Start-up can be a challenging time in a brewery, with fluctuating production and a requirement for team members to perform in many roles. To make it in this hands-on role, you will need to have the ability to adapt to changing circumstances without breaking stride, to keep a cool head under pressure, to work in a team environment alongside hospitality and kitchen staff, and at all times to work and interact with other staff members and customers as a brand ambassador. But don’t stress, knock off beers overlooking the ocean makes it all worthwhile!
- Minimum of two years brewing experience.
- Packaging experience (Keg and Can).
- Strong adherence to Brewery SOP’s, OH&S and Company Policy.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- QC and record keeping experience.
- Proven ability to work within a team and brewery environment.
- A strong understanding of brewery hygiene.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- The right to work in Australia.
- Divers license
If you think you are perfect for this role then please apply including a resume and cover letter on why you’re the ideal candidate. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.