Prancing Pony are based in the Adelaide Hills and the brewery's beers are sold across Australia. If you've got a passion for craft beer and marketing, the team is looking to take on a marketing manager.
Job Description: Marketing Manager
- Permanent part-time position (25-30 hr/week)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Adelaide Hills location
Prancing Pony Brewery is an award-winning, brewery located in the Adelaide Hills.
We are fiercely independent, and our brand communicates quality and consistency with a solid dose of fun. Our beers are distributed Australia-wide, and we are committed to outstanding experiences in the delivery of our beers to customers.
Our brewery restaurant is very busy. Our customers love the quirky but comfortable set up and the friendly and efficient service by our staff. We have live music on weekends’ and we celebrate live with monthly events.
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our Beers across all channels.
You will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of marketing channels from ideation to execution. In return, you will become an integral part of a team where you can grow with us.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from inception to execution.
- Produce content for a variety of channels including print media, social media, EDM’s and POS and identify the most appropriate way to distribute this to our target audience.
- Assist in the development of campaigns, event management, publicity, copywriting and analyse their performance.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies, vendors and customers.
- With assistance from graphic designers develop/oversee the development of new labels, merchandise items and oversee, approve and version control marketing material.
- Develop material suitable for website banners, hard copy brochures and signage.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Above all, a love for Craft Beer and demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and an attitude to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, or similar).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of graphic design tools/software
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and great communications skills are a must.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary in line with experience, tools of the trade and of course a generous beer allowance. Flexible working hours, a good team environment and advancement opportunities for the right person. Starting time is flexible.
If you live and breath marketing, then we like to hear from you. Please forward your resume and some examples of your work to email@example.com.