They sell a lot of beer (and other drinks) at Carwyn Cellars, often as part of mixed packs, which means there's plenty passing through their warehouse.
If you've got skills in logistics, they're after someone to ensure that side of the business runs smoothly.
JOB DESCRIPTION: WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (VIC)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Carwyn Cellars is a renowned and unique craft alcohol business operating in the retail, hospitality, and online sectors in the inner Northern suburbs of Melbourne. We are proudly family owned and operated and strive to provide top quality booze, service, and experiences to our local community and beyond. As our business continues to grow, so do the opportunities available. We are now on the search for a dynamic hands-on leader with a strong administration background, to coordinate and oversee all day to day aspects of our warehouse and logistics.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO?
- As you will be the go-to person in charge of warehouse and logistics operations you will be responsible for the end to end process.
- You must be comfortable getting stuck in, picking and packing orders – we run on a small (but very awesome) team, so getting your hands dirty is essential.
- You will ensure timely and effective distribution of our products – we sell booze, people like to receive it quickly!
- You will manage the entire stock control process, including stock receival and product setup, whilst ensuring accurate maintenance of stock levels
- Coordinate and track all shipments and transfer of stock ensuring timelines are met.
- Oversee and implement our warehouse Occupational, Health & Safety policy and procedures
- You will work closely with the Website & Customer Service Co-ordinator to ensure our booze lovers receive nothing but top-notch service.
- You will constantly strive to improve processes and increase efficiencies in business practice
- Finally, we are a collaborative bunch you will be expected to work closely with the management team to continuously improve the warehouse and wider business.
IS THIS JOB FOR YOU?
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience managing a warehouse and logistics function for a small to medium sized business.
- You are a whiz with stock inventory systems – DEAR inventory experience is a must!
- You love a varied and busy day which can include administration, picking, packing and shipping goods.
- You truly are an all-rounder and not afraid to get your hands dirty – we are a small team so it’s essential you are happy to be in an end to end warehousing role.
- Finally, having a love for craft booze won’t hurt, of course you need to sample some of the products if you want to be able to sell them.
Just in case being part of the team of one of Australia’s best craft beer venues isn’t enough, we also offer sweet booze discounts and allowance, paid industry/trade events, five weeks annual leave, the world’s best Christmas party (Magnumpalooza).
SWEET! LET’S DO THIS
If this has you giddy at the knees, then let’s do this. Either apply by clicking the link below, send an email to email@example.com or give us a call on (03) 9484 1820. You can ask to speak to Ben Duval or Ben Carwyn. We’ll be waiting...
Closing date for applications is October 13, 2020.