From their home in the nation's capital, BentSpoke brew a range of beers that are both widely available and highly regarded. If you'd like to join the brewery, they're hiring a marketing manager and brand coordinator.
Head here to find out more about the brand coordinator role; for more on the marketing manager role, read on.
Job Description: Marketing Manager
Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Taking the familiar road can rob life of its flavour. So at BentSpoke, we take a more adventurous route, knowing all too well that we will bend a few spokes along the way.
BentSpoke Brewing Co. is a Canberra-based Independent brewery that puts ‘bending the rules’ at the heart of our brand. We take the best ingredients into high quality, intriguing and approachable beers to be enjoyed all around Australia. After 6 years of sustainable growth we remain fiercely independent, immersed in our local communities, and actively pursue our vision of providing a world class beer experience.
We want you to take the adventurous route with us, bend a few rules and keep sharing the beer experiences and telling the stories that matter most to our customers.
It’s pretty rare when a position comes up in the Marketing team, but due to solid growth, our loyal followers and customers are ready to see you bring our brand and world class beer experience to life as our dedicated Marketing Manager.
The Role of Marketing Manager
Reporting to the CEO and with a direct connection to our founders & creative directors, you will lead a dedicated team of 3 with a focus on driving awareness and understanding of the quality behind the BentSpoke product; creating deep loyalty with our consumers and customers and bringing bent communications, campaigns and new products to market.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and deliver a 3-year marketing strategy and 18-month detailed plan that is aligned to our Founders vision of delivering a world class beer experience.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the BentSpoke social media strategy
- Ensure marketing campaigns are successfully executed and meet brand guidelines.
- Plan events with the dual aim to both provide deep personal beer experiences and support the sales team in market.
- Develop and project manage bringing new products to market to
- Brief, manage and deliver purposeful BentSpoke seasonal campaigns
- Plan and execute BentSpoke loyalty program, Draughters
- Review and analysis of marketing effectiveness
- Manage the marketing budget to deliver on company goals
- Develop customer and region-specific activation plans in conjunction with Head of Sales
- Oversee merchandise design and ordering
- Manage and activate BentSpoke sponsorship and community engagement program
- Coach and develop the marketing and events team to deliver against team KPI’s
What will YOU bring to the role?
- Passion for Craft Beer, FMCG and innovative thinking
- Degree qualification in marketing or related field
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Previous campaign development including briefing, execution, and effectiveness evaluations
- Event strategy and activation skills
- Sponsorship strategy and activation skills
- Customer and consumer engagement experience
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty, and exceptional work ethic
- Exceptional customer service and consumer focus always
- Proven ability to lead a team with respect and accountability
Why is being the BentSpoke Marketing Manager the route for you?
- Working for one of Australia's leading independent brewers
- An attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Phone and Laptop
- Beer! For personal consumption and building product knowledge
- Beer Education
If you want to take the adventurous route and bend a few rules, APPLY NOW!!! Email your application to email@example.com using reference number MMCPSep2020.