From their home in the nation's capital, BentSpoke brew a range of beers that are both widely available and highly regarded. If you'd like to join the brewery, they're hiring a marketing manager and brand coordinator.
Head here to find out more about the marketing manager role; for more on what they're looking for in a brand coordinator, read on.
Job Description: Brand Coordinator
Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Taking the familiar road can rob life of its flavour. So at BentSpoke, we take a more adventurous route, knowing all too well that we will bend a few spokes along the way.
BentSpoke Brewing Co. is a Canberra-based Independent brewery that puts ‘bending the rules’ at the heart of our brand. We take the best ingredients into high quality, intriguing and approachable beers to be enjoyed all around Australia. After 6 years of sustainable growth we remain fiercely independent, immersed in our local communities, and actively pursue our vision of providing a world class beer experience.
We want you to take the adventurous route with us, bend a few rules and keep sharing the beer experiences and telling the stories that matter most to our customers.
It’s pretty rare when a position comes up in the Marketing team, but due to solid growth, our loyal followers and customers are ready to see you bring our brand and world class beer experience to life as our dedicated Brand Coordinator.
The Role of Brand Coordinator
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, as Brand Coordinator you will develop brand plans and manage the execution of the agreed plans to drive business growth, you will:
- Plan, monitor and manage the BentSpoke brand across all major social channels, driving engagement, interaction, and brand loyalty
- Develop and implement an engaging content strategy across social, blogs, videos, SEO, EDMs and the website to drive new and existing customer engagement to grow the business
- Drive written and visual content production for social other media channels (print/digital)
- Implement strategies to maximise followers and sales through content marketing and social media
- Liaise with marketing team and creative directors to manage day-to-day content uploading
- Ensure content is relevant, original and meets style, tone, brand, and marketing requirements
- Coordinate community management and responding to customers enquiries
- Monitor and report on campaign activity
What will YOU bring to the role?
- Passion for Craft Beer
- 2-3 years’ experience in content marketing, social media planning and community management for brands
- Photography, videography, and Graphic Design skills highly desirable.
- Background in SEO writing is required, balancing SEO keyword density with engaging content
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Natural at developing on trend, original and creative content that captures the audience
- Ability to seek out opportunities in the Canberra drinks trade and media
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
- Tertiary qualifications (in advertising, communications or similar) would be advantageous, but not essential
Why is being the BentSpoke Brand Coordinator the route for you?
- Working for one of Australia's leading independent brewers
- An attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Phone and Laptop
- Beer! For personal consumption and building product knowledge
- Beer Education
If you want to take the adventurous route and bend a few rules, APPLY NOW!!! Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org using reference number BCCPSep2020