Wayward are based in Sydney's inner west, one of the best spots anywhere in Australia for people looking for local beer.
Recently the brewery's production has grown significantly and, as a result, they're looking for a full-time warehouse and delivery team member to join them.
Job Description: Warehouse Logistics and Delivery Professional
Due to a significant increase in production, Wayward are now looking for an enthusiastic warehouse & logistics professional to join our delivery and logistics team reporting to our Logistics Manager.
Based in Camperdown in Sydney's vibrant inner west, Wayward is an award winning brewery with a love for brewing innovative high quality beer. Wayward beers are now available nationwide with a monthly seasonal release schedule, an expanding wild and barrel program and also cellar door only pilot releases. We are looking for a hard-working individual with a passion for great customer service to jump on board this wild ride.
The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of the movement of goods in and out of the brewery. You will be highly organised with a keen sense of accountability along with a great customer service attitude as you will be working with Wayward customers, partners and the Wayward sales team on a daily basis.
You will be an integral part of the team, ensuring that customers get their products on-time and as-ordered and be an ambassador for the Wayward brand out in the market. We pride ourselves on being a close-knit fun-loving team that works hard to deliver on our promise of quality beers every day and are looking for someone who shares this vision to join us.
A competitive salary commensurate with experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Requirements for this position
- Full unrestricted driving licence
- Forklift license
- Previous warehouse and delivery experience
- Ability to use IT systems for accurate record keeping
- Attention to detail
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Good attitude & customer service mindset
- Physically fit and able to deliver 50L kegs
- A love of great beer, strong coffee and working in a close-knit team
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct daily beer deliveries to Sydney customers and occasionally to regional customers
- Deliver beer in a timely, efficient and courteous manner
- Ensure POD’s are recorded with every delivery
- Assist the sales team as necessary
- Prepare orders for shipment (Packing pallets & Shippit boxes)
- Load/unload trucks from laneway or adjacent street
- Sign for incoming/outgoing shipments
- Enter goods movements into internal IT systems to ensure accurate stock control
- Operate forklift to move goods, supplies and equipment around the facility safely and efficiently as needed
- Document damaged, missing or faulty received goods and report to management
- Track and record any returned beer
- Keep the warehouse spotlessly clean and pest free
- Weekly Rotation of stock in coolroom.
- Assist with monthly inventory counts (stock-takes)
- Ensure assigned vehicles are kept clean to a daily and weekly routine
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Close of application date is November 6, 2020.