Stone & Wood are one of Australia's largest independent breweries and are committed to making a positive impact on the world around them.
If you've got a background in communications, they might just have your dream role too.
Job description: Communications & Engagement
Born and raised in Byron Bay, Stone & Wood is proudly independent and local, brewing and bottling our approachable beer in the Northern Rivers of NSW. We’re proud to be part of this amazing community and with a strong brand founded in values, we continue to build our existing portfolio while leading the way with innovative new releases!
Our Creative Team bring fresh ideas, specialist skills and a whole lot of positive energy to our communication, branding and marketing strategies. Exciting things are happening at Stone & Wood, and as we continue to evolve, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced communications professional to join the crew!
Covering public relations, media & relationship management, project managing communication plans & activities, advertising planning, writing online content and supporting community activities, this is a great opportunity to continue building your career. This is one for an energetic and organised person who loves the hustle of PR and builds strong relationships to keep their finger on the pulse!
Sound like the job for you? It probably is if you have…
- Solid experience working in communications in an agency or product marketing context
- Knowledge and experience working in a communications capacity for food, beverage or relatable lifestyle products
- Experience in creating excitement, energy and interest in products/launches etc
- A passion for beer and our brand!
- Expertise in building and managing media and partner relationships
- Great writing skills that align with our tone and style
- Project management, organisational and coordination skills
- A strong desire to work in a purpose driven, conscious business
At Stone & Wood, we love to look after our people with great benefits, a down to earth culture that makes it fun to come to work and lots of opportunities to socialise and bond with like minded peeps!
Take a look through our website to see what makes us tick, then jump onto the Work With Us section of our site to apply. Only applications submitted through our website will be considered.
Please include a one page cover letter that explains why you are the right person for this role, our team and for the Stone & Wood brand. We would also like to see some samples of printed or digitally published writing included with your application – three to four pages max please!
Applications close 11am Friday November 13, 2020.