Fury & Son are based in Melbourne's north west and their beers include the dialled in and sessionable to the left-of-centre and experimental.
If you want to help sell that beer, they're hiring.
Job Description: Sales Rep
At Fury and Son, we consider beer as a way that people connect, its a forum of showcasing what Australian produce is capable of and an expression of individuality. Brewing is above all, about being proud of what we do, who we are and why we do it - we stand for small independent business and protecting the industry we love so much.
As a growing business, we're looking for a Sales Rep who can harness their previous sales experience to drive sales growth in an exciting but crowded marketplace. The right candidate will be provided with all the necessary tools to exceed expectations.
What you would be doing
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships with a focus on our local market
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Track sales and provide status reports
- Consult with the brewing and accounts teams to achieve sales growth
- Engage in brand awareness activities with on and off premise accounts
- Represent Fury and Son at beer festivals and events
Who we're looking for
- The right attitude
- Prior experience in a high performance sales role
- The ability to integrate with our current sales force and work as a team towards a common goal
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Proven ability to build positive professional relationships with clients
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Proven willingness to learn and improve
- Excellent time management skills: able to be proactive and take initiative
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills: able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
- Have fun while selling beer!
- Current Australian driver's licence and current Victorian RSA
This role is full-time. Salary package will be commensurate with experience, skills and abilities.
Email your CV and a short description about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.