Future Mountain are barrel-ageing and blending specialists based in Melbourne's north.
They make refined beers and run an equally refined venue. If you'd like to join them as venue manager, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: VENUE MANAGER (MELBOURNE)
Future Mountain Brewery and Blending has a unique opportunity for an experienced Venue Manager to run the hospitality/function side of our operations. We are super excited about the next phase for our taproom and are looking for someone with experience to lead us through this.
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- The efficient day to day running of the taproom
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Coordinating and running functions and events.
- Ensure high standards of presentation, cleanliness & hygiene at all times
- Staff training & management (includes hiring & rosters)
- Management reporting
- Inventory control and monitoring all stock movement
- High level of presentation and keen eye for detail
- Providing a hands on approach to managing function delivery
- Driving continuous improvement in staff performance and productivity
And exhibit the following attributes:
- Strong leadership skills
- A positive, friendly and professional manner.
- Strong business skills and ability to think outside the square
- A working knowledge of financial reporting and compliance
- Proven customer service record
To fulfil the role, the successful candidate will also have:
- Proven experience as a Bar/Venue Manager
- Victorian responsible service of alcohol certificate
- A keen interest in craft beer
- Working knowledge of point of sale, stock management systems, deputy and online booking systems.
- This is a full time position must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Must have the right to work permanently in Australia
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why this role is for you.