Six String are based on the Central Coast of NSW but their beers can be found a little further afield too.
If you'd like to help sell that beer in Sydney, they're hiring.
Job Description: Sales Representative – Beer Roadie
Six String Brewing Company, located on the Central Coast of NSW, is currently seeking a motivated craft beer enthusiast to manage sales in Sydney CBD, Inner West and Eastern Suburbs.
We are looking for someone who can promote our beers, build long-lasting relationships and grow the sales distribution & volume for both on and off-premise within the territory.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Sales, distribution and volume growth of core range styles and limited release beers
- Achieve and exceed set monthly targets and KPI's
- Build and cultivate relationships with new and existing accounts so we are a supplier of choice
- Maintaining relationships with wholesalers such as ALM and direct delivery options
- Identify areas of opportunity within the target market before our competitors
- Be flexible to work outside "normal working” hours for things such as tastings and events
- Ability to think outside the box for ideas
- Be a positive and proactive member of the wider craft beer community
- Liaising with National Sales Manager & Central Coast / Newcastle Sales Manager
- Attentive, goal-focused and friendly personality
- Going above and beyond at times to get the job done
Skills and experience
- Passion and love for craft beer and what it stands for
- Minimum 1 years’ experience selling liquor into on/off-premise venues
- Experience using CRM
- Broad knowledge of the liquor industry and selling techniques to close the sale
- Proven experience working with set sales targets and KPI's
- Ability to work autonomously
- Current NSW RSA
- Current valid driver’s license
- Prior experience in being a team player and working with internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally, the successful applicant would start ASAP.
Salary package will contain annual salary, vehicle allowance, tools of trade including company phone and laptop. Bonus payments are applied for reaching monthly KPI’s.
Please email your cover letter addressing the above job description and outlining why you are the person for the job with current CV to Kate McKenzie - HR Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org.