Local Brewing was started by a group of mates who wanted to use good beer to do good, with the brewing company raising money for SecondBite through each pack or pint of beer sold.
If you want to join the Local Brewing mission, the team is hiring a senior sales rep for Greater Sydney and New South Wales.
Job Description: Senior Sales Rep - NSW
Local Brewing Co. is an independent craft beer brand based in Melbourne that launched two years ago. We exist to create great tasting beers that drive sustainable social impact. For every pint and pack of our product sold we donate a meal to someone in need through SecondBite.
Over the past two years, we have seen exponential growth in our business where our beers can now be found nationally across a range of independent venues, bottles shops and major chains.
About the role
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for the next team member to champion our brand in Greater Sydney and New South Wales. You will be a self-starter and have the ability to work autonomously owning sales for that state and reporting back to the head office based in Melbourne.
You will have proven sales experience with knowledge and background within the beverage industry; from working behind a bar to working within a national beverage company. A love of beer is assumed.
As a Local Brewing Co. Sales Representative you will:
- Shape the company's regional sales strategy to help drive growth with the state;
- Drive sales through on and off-premise channels, securing orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business;
- Own the regions P&L and report on insights on ways to drive increased financial performance within the region;
- Participate in trade shows, events, festivals and customer-led activations throughout the year.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of two to three years' sales experience in the beverage industry, ideally working with premium beverages - craft beer experience will be looked on favourably;
- Proven track record of territory planning capability;
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial drive to succeed;
- Strong sales and negotiations skills, and a 'customer first' mentality that is engaging and fun;
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills;
- A current NSW drivers' licence and appropriate vehicle;
- Excellent communications skills, and ability to drive and adapt to change - it's a fast industry and we need to be agile!
What’s in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing and dynamic company with an awesome team;
- Have the opportunity to take ownership of large projects;
- Have the opportunity to quickly grow with the company and take on new and more senior management roles;
- Opportunity to earn shares in the business based on performance;
- Free beer and discounts on Local Brewing Co. beers;
- Get paid trips down to Melbourne multiple times per year to mix with the team.
Culture fit is important – we are driven by our thirst to succeed, we recruit team members who are collaborative, credible, candid and cool. We get stuff done, see things through and are accountable for every one of our actions.
Embrace the adventure - Working together we achieve more. Stay focused and have fun.
Fail Fast, Learn Faster - Be relentless and ambitious. Take risks and learn from them.
Never settle for ‘Good’ - Challenge yourself and others to grow. Always look to do more.
Champion the beer - Seek to create a better way with all our customers in mind
Own your area - Own it, see it through to the end. You control your success.
If this sounds like you, submit your cover letter and resume by emailing email@example.com.