Dainton Beer are the reigning Independent Brewers Association's Champion Large Brewery, based in Melbourne's southeast.
If you'd like to help build their brand in Sydney, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TERRITORY MANAGER (Sydney/Southern NSW)
How would you like to get onboard with one of Australia’s most awarded and fastest-growing craft breweries? We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and passionate individual to join the Dainton Beer family and hit the pavement in Sydney.
As a Territory Manager for Dainton Beer, you will live and breathe all things Dainton. Your role will be to grow brand awareness, create opportunities and increase sales and distribution of Dainton Beer in and around Sydney. The role will be an exciting blend of both on and off premise and will touch all facets of the market.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
- Possess knowledge and passion for craft beer.
- Be organised with strong communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Have strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Have the ability to identify opportunities and close sales.
- Hold a current NSW driver’s license and RSA
Experience in a similar role is an advantage and an ability to work autonomously is a must.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintaining and growing opportunities within existing outlets as well as expanding your territory and customer base.
- To set up and activate events and festivals all around the state.
- To increase distribution and visibility of Dainton Beer in NSW.
- Conducting weekly in-outlet tastings and product training sessions.
- To Deliver on monthly sales targets and product quotas.
- Some travel may be required.
This role will be working alongside our current NSW Territory Manager and will be reporting to the National Sales Manager based in Victoria.
This is full-time position and will require flexibility to work outside of general working hours including weekends when required.
If this sounds like you then email us at email@example.com.
Please no phone enquiries
Competitive remuneration package (base salary, super, incentive scheme, fully expensed company car + phone + laptop).
Applications close on April 25, 2021.