Mighty Craft are a craft business accelerator that includes Jetty Road, Ballistic Beer, Sauce and other breweries and distilleries under the one banner.
If you'd like to help steer the group's brand activations, they're hiring.
Job Description: Activation Manager
Mighty Craft represents a number of award-winning Australian breweries & distilleries, including Victoria’s own Jetty Road Brewing and Brogans Way, Ballistic Brewing Co, Sauce Brewing Co, Kangaroo Island Spirits & more.
This role will provide a great opportunity to experience the fast-growing world of craft. The Activation Manager role is responsible for coordinating, executing and supporting brand activations across the Mighty Craft portfolio of premium craft beer and spirits.
We are on the hunt for an energetic, ambitious and passionate craft beer and spirits lover to join our rapidly growing sales team in the role of Activation Manager.
A great role for someone with experience in planning, developing and reviewing brand activity across both On and Off-Premise channels, and delivering incredible brand experiences to consumers. This role covers a number of core responsibilities including the co-ordination of marketing materials and merchandise, event and activation support, sales team communications, reporting and tracking of execution to plan as well ad hoc support functions to the sales team and trade marketing function.
As part of a fun and entrepreneurial culture, the successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and driven. This is your opportunity to join one of the up-and-coming leaders of the independent brewing & distilling industry.
About the role
This high-growth role will see you reporting into the Trade Marketing function, playing a critical support role to our field, national and key account sales teams while working hand in hand with the Mighty Craft marketing function and our brand partners directly.
- Support the development and execution of brand activation plans across Beer and Spirits plans across all channels.
- Coordinate brands assets and activation collateral on behalf of brands, for our sales team
- Manage relationships with brand partners and key contacts to maintain and brand assets, support new product launches, deliver consumer experiences.
- Manage regular reporting to the Sales Leadership team tracking execution to target and activity performance.
- Have a passion for craft beer & spirits and in-depth knowledge of the categories.
- Have experience in activation and/or marketing support in the On & Off-Premise liquor industry.
- Have experience working with agencies as well as brand marketing teams or roles.
- Have a strong understanding of brand marketing and activation principles.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Be disciplined and able to self-manage your daily activities.
- Be able to think commercially and strategically.
- Be agile and adaptable, able to respond to changing environments quickly.
- Be a lateral thinker, who is solutions focused and can prioritise confidently.
What’s in it for you:
- A genuine opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing business
- The opportunity to work with some of Australia’s most exciting premium craft brands
- Strong leadership with a genuine commitment to training and development
- Attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive base and bonus structure
- Opportunity for advancement
At Mighty Craft, we believe in the importance of work-life balance and value the need for a positive company culture to support this. We have high expectations of ourselves and each other. If you want to thrive in your job and want further career development opportunities within a growing dynamic group who invest in the development of their people, this is the right move for you. Please send through your resume with an accompanying cover letter using the apply link.
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.