Sunday Road Brewing are located in Sydney's south and their Kirrawee home isn't just a production site but a community hub for locals.
If you'd like to help keep Sunday Road moving smoothly, they're hiring a brewery administration officer.
Job Description: Brewery Administration Officer
At Sunday Road we love great beer, we love making it, we love drinking it and we love that it brings together a community of beer-loving friends. We launched our first beer more than five years ago and have enjoyed significant growth and are extremely proud of what we’ve achieved to date. We are a passionate team of craft beer lovers, all of us have a great work ethic and are proud of the Sunday Road brand. To meet demand we are looking for a Brewery Administration Officer to join our family.
This role will have you working to ensure the smooth operations of the business. It’s one of the main points of contact for our community is fundamental in engaging our customers and responding to their queries while maintaining the values of Sunday Road. The Brewery Administration Officer role is an integral part of the business where no two days will be the same. It is anything but boring. The role will commence as three days a week (Part-time Permanent) but will expand to five days a week down the track.
The Successful Candidate
As a priority, you will need to fit in with our existing team. You will be responsible for a variety of areas in our growing business and will need exceptional organisation and communication skills and a flexible, can-do attitude. You must be proactive with a high level of attention to detail.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Inventory management including stock counts, transfers, maintaining stock levels, merchandise orders, all other purchasing and price sourcing as required.
- Logistics management, including order processing, supporting sales team and delivery scheduling.
- Supporting the design team
- Supporting Events and Festivals
- Monitoring the main business email account and responding to general enquiries
- Monitoring and responding to incoming messages on our social media pages
- Organisation of packaging, including staffing, can stocks, labels etc
- Administration support, including managing and implementing policies, general administration tasks as required, such as answering phones, organising travel, maintaining newsletter subscribers, and general office management.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous administration experience
- Exemplary organisation skills
- Positive, Friendly attitude
- Ability to develop effective relationships with colleagues, clients and customers
- Social media and marketing skills an advantage
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong data entry and accuracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Drivers License
- A love of good beer an advantage
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and applications will close on May 7, 2021. If you are interested in the role, please email your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.