Feral Brewing are pioneers of craft beer in WA, launching close to two decades ago in the heart of the Swan Valley.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring.
Job Description: Marketing Manager
Feral Brewing is looking for a marketing powerhouse with a passion for beer!
A little about us
Feral Brewing Company is pioneer in the craft beer industry starting back in 2002. Before craft beer really existed in WA, we decided to have a crack at brewing beers unlike anything seen on the domestic market, by definition ‘Feral’.
Feral Brewing Co. is now one well regarded as one of the top craft breweries in Australia, and consistently creates some of the best and most awarded beers in Australia.
What's the job?
The Marketing Manager will be the driving force behind our brand strategy, digital communication strategy and oversee execution in market across both the on and off premise. The role will have a strong understanding of the craft beer market in Australia and a passion for pushing the boundaries, as you will play a crucial part in shaping our New Product Development (NPD) calendar for 2022 and beyond. Technical experience in packaging is desirable.
Marketing is crucial to Feral’s overall business strategy and the Marketing Manager will be a key member of the Feral leadership team. The role will report directly into the General Manager and work closely with both the production team and the Feral sales team nationwide!
What will you be accountable for?
- Building a rolling 12 months brand strategy that covers NPD, sales activity, events, and digital communications.
- Building a NPD calendar and managing all NPD launches from conception, design, packaging and best practice execution in market.
- Working with local artists on various packaging designs and ensuring all new packaging is compliant, on brand and set up technically correct.
- Managing the annual Feral Direct Marketing Budget.
- Managing the execution of large scale trade marketing projects with key retailers.
- Managing one direct report - the Marketing Coordinator and their social media and trade marketing responsibilities.
- Managing festival and event roll out nationally with support from the wider Feral sales and marketing team.
- Working with various stakeholders from the Coca-Cola Europacific Partners business including the NPD compliance team, the National Business Managers and the wider Beer and Cider Exchange team.
A bit about you
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in bringing new packaged products to market
- Relevant tertiary qualification (desirable)
- Basic Graphic Design skills (desirable)
- Flexibility to do event work outside of regular working hours
- Well connected
- Beer lover
We work hard and we love sharing our passion for craft beer! We want great people to be a part of our journey. If you think you are a great fit for our team, we'd love to hear from you. Send us a resume and cover letter detailing your current experience and what makes you a motivated individual ready to fill this role.
Feral Brewing Co is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.