Blackman's Brewery are an award-winning brewery that recently opened a new home in Geelong and as they continue to grow, they have a number of roles they're looking to fill.
They're looking to take boost their sales team, with two positions available, while they're also hiring in HR.
Job Description: HR & Head of People and Culture
Blackman’s Brewery is an award winning Victorian Brewery with three hospitality venues located in Torquay, Geelong & Ocean Grove, and beer distributed Australia wide. We are a tight-knit group of people who love what they do, and we are growing.
We are an independent, family run & owned brewery on the Surf Coast and Geelong. We make our beers with the best quality ingredients we can get our hands on and we give our beers the right amount of time in tank, we don't rush them through to meet deadlines. Our core range is made up of beers that cover a variety of flavours and styles, we want to make good beer for everyone. We love amazing hospitality and is our main goal for every person who walks through our doors to have a whole lot of fun.
We strive to create a really fun, exciting, safe and genuinely caring workplace for our team and we have grown to a size where we need help to ensure these standards are met. We're now looking for an experienced HR and Culture Manager to join our team.
- Understanding our Blackman’s Brewery values and having a significant contribution to development, and implementation of our People & Culture strategy.
- Creating fun, everyday workplace practices, team building events and constantly checking in with the entire team to ensure a positive workplace culture throughout our organisation.
- Taking on performance management procedures and assisting all of our team members to reach their full potential.
- Identifying growth opportunities within our team and helping to ensure we retain our team members by keeping them engaged, interested and upskilled.
- Maintaining and delivering the Training Schedule and ensuring all team members understand Blackman’s Brewery’s values.
- Recruiting new superstars to join our ever-growing team.
- Review, update and implement changes required to Policies and Procedures
- A proven HR Superstar
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources.
- Demonstrated experience in a generalist HR position
- Confidence in providing sound HR advice to managers and employees
- Outstanding communication skills and an extremely good listener. You must be a people-person who genuinely enjoys helping people, connect with and speak the Blackman's lingo and smile. Smiling is very important.
- Flexibility. You must be able to fit well within our team, but get on with things on your own.
- Be seriously organised. You must be able to demonstrate that you can work across a range of projects all at once, in a deliberate manner. That means timelines, maps, plans – not just a neat desktop.
- Commitment to the good beer cause and a love of good beer – we want you to become part of the Blackman family. The best part about joining our team in a new role is that the sky is the limit, this job can go where you take it.
This is a permanent part-time position or full time for the right person. Hours are flexible and can between 9am and 3pm if required.
Please get in touch with a cover letter, your favourite beer and your resume to email@example.com.
Applications close November 2, 2021.