Wayward Brewing are based in Sydney's inner west, but you'll find their beer across their home city and further afield too.
If you'd like to help get beer into more spots in Sydney's northern suburbs, they're hiring a sales rep. Or if you'd like to join them as key accounts manager, head here.
Job Description: Sales Rep - Sydney's North
Do you live and breathe craft beer? Do you want to work for an award-winning Sydney craft brewery owned and run by people who are passionate about making great beer? Due to ongoing growth of the Wayward and W Seltzer brands we’re expanding our Sydney based sales team and we’re looking for a motivated and experienced self-starter to help grow the brand in North-West Sydney and the Northern Beaches, as well in the Blue Mountains, Newcastle and beyond.
The role will entail working closely with and servicing the needs of existing accounts, while ensuring continued development and new customer acquisition within your territory. You'll also represent Wayward at events and generally be a very visible ambassador for the brand.
We’re looking for someone with previous experience selling beer, wine or spirits to bars and bottleshops who has a good list of contacts in the industry and can hit the ground running.
- Building and maintaining relationships in the on and off-premise trade
- Driving growth of the Wayward and W Seltzer brands through new account acquisition
- Meeting KPI’s around sales figures and account activations
- Perform merchandising activities in on and off-premise accounts
- Participate in promotion and activities to promote Wayward and W Seltzer
- Sales administration and account management
- Work festivals and events to generate brand awareness and customer tastings
- A passion for craft beer and good beer knowledge
- Proven track record in a sales role (FMCG preferred)
- Experience in the alcohol industry would be highly regarded
- A team player that loves working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Very good communication and time-management skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Current Drivers Licence and Current RSA
- Understanding that this is not a 9-5 role and willingness to work when/as needed to achieve the outcomes including nights/weekends
- Permanent resident (please do not otherwise apply)
On offer is an attractive starting salary, commensurate to experience level, as well as a vehicle, phone and laptop. You'll work harder than you ever have, achieve more than you ever thought possible and have a great time doing it.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a short description about why you are a perfect match and should be the next member of our team.
Applications close November 5, 2021.