If you're already a brewer then little needs to be said about Boatrocker you probably don't already know, given the reputation they've built over a decade of trophy-winning beers, barrels and blends.
What you might like to know, however, is that they're adding a junior brewer to their team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER
Boatrocker Brewers & Distillers is seeking a brewer to join the team in Melbourne’s South East. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience, although we will look favourably on the right candidate with less experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work across a wide range of beer types of the highest quality.
We are looking for our new brewer to be:
- Team focused, have strong integrity, and a desire to be consistently excellent
- Understanding of what it means to work safely
- The physical ability to perform all the physical requirements of the job
- Confident working unsupervised, but happy and willing to be a team player
- Keen and able to learn new skills with the ability to pass on these skills to others
Skills and Education
- A desire to learn
- IBD Diploma or equivalent brewing qualifications looked upon favourably, but not essential
- Forklift licence essential
Please email applications to email@example.com by November 12, 2021.
Boatrocker Brewers & Distillers is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.