Dainton Beer have picked up a number of major beer awards in their history and the Melbourne brewery have spent much of 2021 expanding.
If you'd like to join the growing brewery, they're hiring.
Job Description: Packaging Line Operator
Dainton Beer is one of the most fun and exciting breweries in Australia. We produce high quality, innovative beers that push the boundaries of the craft beer movement - all while having a laugh along the way.
Our rapid growth means that we are looking for an experienced packaging line operator to join our team to help run and maintain the packaging equipment at our brewery in Carrum Downs.
Your duties will include:
- Daily set-up and safe operation of Cask canning line
- Organising and managing casual labour for packaging duties
- Operation of the keg washer/filler
- Monitoring brite tank CO2 levels
- CIP of packaging line, filler and brite tanks
- Packaging materials inventory control
- Sorting and wrapping of finished goods for pick-up
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience as a packaging operator
- Skills in electrical automation, machinery maintenance and troubleshooting
- Flexibility in regards to working hours (6:00am to 7:00pm Mon-Fri)
- Ability to work in a small team and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and a sense of humour.
- Willingness and ability to perform labour intensive work
- Willingness to learn and being open to new ideas
- Strong troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient
- Current forklift licence and RSA certificate
If this sounds like you then please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.