Nomad have been brewing beers that often celebrate native Australian ingredients since 2014.
They're also involved in Experienceit Beverages, Yeastie Boys and a new brewery in Mudgee, and are after a NSW sales rep for all those brands.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REP – NSW
Nomad is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated manager to join our team and manage our home state driving sales across all avenues.
Nomad is passionate about being Independent and brewing unique and high quality beers and are lucky to have our brewery located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a new brew team pushing out some amazing beers and a pumping brewery venue, you’ll be coming into Nomad as we go to the next level of our growth and be instrumental in our success.
Joining the Nomad team also makes you part of a broader family and team, which includes Experienceit Beverages, Yeastie Boys Australia and our partner brewery in Mudgee, giving you a unique exposure and opportunity for development across a diverse family of businesses.
So about these roles:
- Title - NSW Sales / Brand Manager
- Full time position based in Sydney with Head office on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
- Management of all on and off license venues, plus major group management and development plus brand health.
- Focus on:
- New customer development
- Effective category management and brand development
- Relationship management
- Co-ordination of event activity in the state
- Providing a superior level of service to our customers
- Package – an attractive salary and bonus package will be offered to the successful candidate, including but not limited to…
- Brand uniform and samples of our beers
- New company car
- Monthly beer allowance
- Cicerone training
- Proven track record in previous sales role.
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Current drivers license
- No convictions for alcohol related crimes.
- Solid communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- A passion for independent craft beverages!
Now if this all sounds great, and before you hit send on your resume, first consider the following as requirements to be considered for this position:
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability and comfort to deal with all areas of management as you will be expected to present to groups and senior managers of large retailers, plus talk at beer events about our beers.
- Be able to sell and have relevant experience. Must have either grocery or alcohol industry experience.
- Have the relevant certificate for serving of alcohol.
- You are a permanent resident (no holiday visa's will be considered)
- Have a real passion for craft beer.
- Are committed to a roll which also requires some weekend work e.g festivals.
- Ability to do country trips and interstate travel.
- Commitment to invest time in brand development through tasting sessions and mid week events after 5pm.
- An understanding that this is not a 9 to 5 job and that in a small business you’ll often be asked to cover multiple roles.
If that now ticks all the boxes, then send away. Send relevant resume and supporting information to email@example.com.
References will also be required.