Hawke's Brewing fired up their brewery for the first time last year and are now counting down the days until they open the Bob Hawke Beer & Leisure Centre to the public.
As they hit the home straight, they're looking to fill a range of roles.
Job Description: Sous-Chef / Chef De Partie / Commis
Do you enjoy a succulent Chinese meal?
As Hawke’s approaches its biggest milestone yet, with the impending opening of our fully-operational brewery, it’s time to recruit a Kitchen Team.
Working at Hawke’s goes beyond having “just another job”. Our small but quickly growing team works hard to foster a company culture built on the community-centric values of Bob Hawke – generosity, inclusivity, ambition, authenticity and good honest hard work. Values that continue to drive his legacy, as we look to build an iconic, national beer brand that brings Australians together over beautiful beers, all while giving back to the environment via our charity partnership with Landcare Australia.
We are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and actively encourage applications from any background.
Come and be a part of an exciting new opening in Marrickville.
More specifically, the key responsibilities of the role include the following.
We are looking for quality and talented chefs to join the team on a full-time basis.
You will be a role model for your peers... We are looking for chefs that have an eye for detail, maintain high standards and are self-motivated.
Benefits and perks:
- Great work life balance
- Be trained and mentored by industry professionals
- Hands on senior management team to provide great training.
- Competitive salary, including %10 bonus structure
- In house training, cooking methodology
Skills and experience:
- Ability to learn, seek out what you don't know, and apply yourself.
- Keen interest, Great attitude.
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts across a rotating roster.
- Good communication, able to maintain a positive work attitude.
- Must be permanent resident or citizen. We are willing to sponsor the right candidate
- Work well under pressure
- One year experience in a similar role
How to apply:
Please send your CV and letter by email to email@example.com.