Dainton Beer spent a lot of 2021 expanding their brewery and as a result, they've got a bit more beer to sell.
If you'd like to sell that beer in their home city of Melbourne, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TERRITORY MANAGER (VICTORIA)
How would you like to get onboard with one of Australia’s most awarded and fastest growing craft breweries? We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and passionate individual to join the Dainton Beer family and hit the pavement in Melbourne.
As a Territory Manager for Dainton Beer, you will live and breathe all things Dainton. Your role will be to grow brand awareness, create opportunities and increase sales and distribution of Dainton Beer in and around Melbourne. The role will be an exciting blend of both on and off premise and will touch all facets of the market.
The successful applicant will:
- Possess knowledge and passion for craft beer.
- Be organised with strong communication skills and an eye for detail. ● Have strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Have the ability to identify opportunities and close sales.
- Hold a current VIC driver’s license and RSA
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage and an ability to work autonomously is a must.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and growing opportunities within existing outlets as well as expanding your territory and customer base.
- To set up and activate events and festivals all around the state.
- To increase distribution and visibility of Dainton Beer in VIC.
- Conducting weekly in-outlet tastings and product training sessions. ● To Deliver on monthly sales targets and product quotas.
- Some travel may be required.
This role will be working alongside our current VIC Territory Manager and will be reporting to the National Sales Manager based in Victoria.
This is a full-time position and will require flexibility to work outside of general working hours including weekends when required.
If this sounds like you then email us at email@example.com.
Please no phone enquiries.
Competitive remuneration package (base salary, super, incentive scheme, fully expensed company car + phone + laptop).
Applications close on March 10, 2022.