Ballistic Beer have multiple venues in Queensland but the brewery's home Salisbury, which is not just their main production brewery but a busy venue too.
If you'd like to oversee the hospitality side of that venue, they're hiring.
Job Description: Venue Manager - Salisbury
Ballistic Beer is a multi-gold award-wining brewery with an additional five hospitality venues in Queensland. We are passionate about crafting and delivering the best possible beer experience to everyone, regardless of their taste, knowledge and preference or style.
We promote our core values at every opportunity – Fostering community, striving for quality and excellence, seeking continuous improvement, and always ensuring we show care, acceptance and respect.
We are a young company working within the dynamic industry of brewery and hospitality venues and believe that beer is the best beverage in the world! It encourages conversation, nurtures community, and promotes collaboration.
An exciting opportunity is now available to lead and manage our Salisbury venue. Attached to our brewery, this is a fantastic venue with loads of potential and opportunity to bring your events and functions planning coupled with your bar management skills.
To be successful, you will have a passion for the beer industry, love looking after our customers and your team and continue our service orientated culture that Ballistic Beer Co is known for.
To ensure you are successful in this role, you will be supported by a team in our Head Office who are passionate industry leaders and want to ensure our Salisbury venue becomes the go-to venue.
What you need to bring:
- Be a hands-on leader and a publican – the face of the business.
- Experience in leading and developing a strong team and culture
- Able to deliver world class service everyday
- Strong understanding of costs and able to manage labour and cost of sales
- Strong bar and craft beer knowledge
- Passion for planning and implementing events and functions
- Current RMLV and Manager License would be desirable.
Some roles you will be doing:
- Providing personable, efficient and fun service to our guests
- Promoting the venue & brainstorming ideas to reach and retain new clientele
- Managing entertainment and food truck roster
- Managing and creating the atmosphere and ambiance at night
- Ensuring compliance with OH&S and OLGR polices
- Planning and hosting weekly events and activations.
- Ensuring a clean, safe and well-maintained venue at all times
- Managing bar & cellar operations, assisting in stock control and minimizing wastage
The Roster for this role will include night shifts and weekends.
Please apply via Seek or email to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Kerie at 0408 275 807.