T-Bone's home is a popular brewpub in North Hobart and currently, they're building a production brewery in Huntingfield.
If you'd like to join them as they expand, they're hiring a brewer.
Job Description: Brewer
T-Bone Brewing Co, based in Tasmania, are expanding and are on the hunt for a brewer to join the team. The available position will be full time and the successful applicant will report directly to the head brewer.
General roles will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Operation of 12hL brewhouse at existing North Hobart brewpub site
- Operation of 36hL brewhouse at new Huntingfield production site
- Cold-side operations including fermentation, dry hopping, filtration/centrifugation and yeast management
- Equipment and site sanitation
- Quality control
- Packaging (keg and can)
- Equipment and site maintenance
- Representing the company at functions and events
- Professional brewing experience
- Passion for quality beer
- Physically fit to work in a manual environment
- Flexible to work around production requirements
- Practical problem solver
- Strong work ethic
- Existing fork license
- Drivers license
Please send your application to email@example.com.