Bridge Road Brewers are craft beer pioneers and launched in the picturesque town of Beechworth in 2005.
If you'd like to play a key role in how the brewery tells their story, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Marketing & Design Coordinator
This is a fantastic opportunity to part of a dynamic team in a fun and fast-paced industry. Bridge Road Brewers are looking for an exceptional candidate to assist our Creative Marketing & Events Manager to deliver on our marketing and brand strategy.
Since its inception in 2005, Bridge Road Brewers has grown to become one of Australia’s favourite craft brewers. Its name is synonymous with great beer experiences. Whether you’ve been a guest at our iconic Beechworth brewpub or enjoyed our famous Beechworth Pale Ale, you’ll know that Bridge Road Brewers make beer to believe in.
Our Core Values
BRB was founded by Ben and Maria Kraus, on the back of hard work, family and community support and a genuine passion for the art of beer and brewing.
The collective commitment to the vision of our founders, has forged a strong culture in which our growing team can collaborate and thrive.
Beechworth is a vibrant and unique High Country town where city sophistication meets regional liveability.
Whether you’re into cycling, skiing, food or just exploring nature, there is a bounty of spectacular options at your doorstep.
There are also number of excellent primary and secondary schools both in Beechworth and the nearby centres of Wangaratta, Wodonga and Albury.
The town is serviced regularly by flights and rail links to the nearby centres of Albury and Wangaratta.
Melbourne is approximately 280km south and Sydney is 600 km north.
The Marketing & Design Co-ordinator will report to the Creative Marketing & Events Manager and regularly collaborate with the sales, brewery and venue teams.
This is a permanent, full-time position based on a 38-hour week, occasional after-hours work may be required to attend functions, events, or meetings.
The Marketing & Design Co-Ordinator Is responsible for the design, creation, and distribution of marketing assets. Ensuring that the Bridge Road brand remains distinct and resonant across all touchpoints and adhering to our brand guidelines and marketing strategy.
- Design and deliver content across print and digital platforms.
- Lead packaging design projects from brainstorming, ideation, to setting up technical artworks for production.
- Liaise with external suppliers (packaging, printers, creative and design agencies).
- Design and manufacture and deliver sales collateral (B2B and B2C) to drive sales campaigns.
- Ensuring the culture and values are maintained.
- Ensuring that tone of voice and brand personality is always adhered to.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and compelling campaigns.
- Act as a brand champion to ensure all assets adhere to the BRB brand guidelines.
- Other accountabilities as defined by the Creative Marketing + Events Manager and GM from time to time.
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design, visual communications, or commensurate industry experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Preferrable experience using MacOS.
- Understand basic packaging materials, finishes and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in content creation and development, including graphic design, photography, and copywriting.
- Skilled in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Understanding of marketing principles to deliver campaign outcomes.
- Working knowledge of contemporary best practice in design and emerging digital technologies, and the ability to think creatively to drive continuous improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to manage strategic priorities.
- Collaborative and flexible approach to working with internal and external stakeholders that includes excellent people skills.
For more information please contact email@example.com.