Thirsty Crow is a family-owned independent brewery that's been making craft beer in Wagga Wagga for more than a decade.
If you've got a passion for marketing, they might have the perfect role for you.
Job Description: Marketing & Events Coordinator
Thirsty Crow is a family owned, proudly independent Brewery located in Wagga Wagga. We pride ourselves on great product and service, and supporting local. We're looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our team.
We are seeking a strong communicator with a passion for marketing, developing engaging digital / print content and able to work with and manage a creative business owner to develop a scattergun of innovative ideas and events.
You will be working closely with Yolanda our General Manager and Craig our Head Brewer.
About the role:
- Create and publish engaging and authentic content to promote our products, marketing initiatives and events across a range of digital and print communication platforms
- Develop an ongoing content strategy to help drive product and brand promotion and awareness
- Manage a regular social media publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
- Coordinate, create and publish internal and external EDMs in line with sales, marketing and events
- Manage and monitor our online communities and respond to social media users in a timely and authentic manner
- Create and manage web content including online store
- Assist the venue and sales teams with organizing and coordinating events
- Work with Sales to develop and print/publish POS material, merchandise, trade and consumer collateral and EDMs
- Identify opportunities to help develop brand love, awareness and online reputation
- Develop and deliver a range of events, both in-house and off-site, connecting with the local and wider community, and raising the profile of the Brewery
- Coordinate regular live music in house
- Network with other businesses across the craft beer industry, to continue and strengthen relationships
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, together with a high attention to detail
- Exceptional administration, organisational and time management skills
- A proven track record of managing events and campaigns to a high standard in a timely manner and within budget
- Working knowledge of contemporary best practice in design and emerging digital technologies, and the ability to think creatively to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong and confident communicator
- Ability to work under pressure, managing competing tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient in Design, using programs such as Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator) and Canva - preferred, not essential
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to problem solve
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of one-to-two years’ experience as a Marketing Assistant, Administration or similar
- High Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), Canva, highly regarded but not essential
- Basic understanding of Squarespace, desirable but not essential
- While marketing experience is preferred, for the right candidate with strong/proven communication skills it is not required - organised, ambitious, self-starter wanted
For more info or to apply please email email@example.com.