Melbourne's Hop Nation might be best known for their beers but they also produce seltzers, wine and spirits under separate banners too.
If you'd like to help sell all that booze in their home city, they're hiring.
Job Description: Sales Representative
Hop Nation Brewing Co. is a craft brewery known for hop-forward beers, quality ingredients, and experimentation. What started out as a pipe dream for friends Duncan Gibson and Sam Hambour, has in seven short years become one of Australia’s most loved and awarded craft breweries.
Our heart is in Footscray, where the tap room serves fresh beer from over 15 taps; but more recently expanded with a production facility in Mornington and restaurant in West Footscray.
With the recent growth of our business, we are now on the lookout for a Sales Representative to join our team in Melbourne, Victoria.
About the role
Reporting to the VIC Sales Manager, your role will have a clear focus on nurturing and developing relationships within an existing portfolio whilst also identifying new opportunities to generate sales revenue and overall business growth, with the opportunity to sell across our full suite of brands: Hop Nation Brewing, ‘Ray Hard Seltzer, Site Wine, Site Fermentation Project and Dart Distilling.
Some of your key day to day activities will include:
- Promote and sell the Hop Nation portfolio of products to existing and prospective customers with a ‘relationship first’ focus.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to generate sales revenue and contribute to overall business growth.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and internal teams to provide external guidance around perception of brand in market and customer response
- Enter accurate and timely data into our CRM to support reporting and forecasting.
- Actively participate in product trainings both internally and externally with our key suppliers and partners to support key brand messaging.
- Occasional (ad hoc) weekend work relating to events, tasting or expo’s.
This is a true hybrid sales and account management role and would suit someone who is relationship focused, has a proven track record for sales and is an avid beer lover with a keen interest in the beverage and hospitality industries.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to work with an evolving brand and product line, as we continue on our journey as one of Australia’s best independent breweries.
- A proven track record working within a sales focused role, experience in liquor and/or FMCG is advantageous.
- A passion for beer & the ability to build solid relationships is an absolute must!
- You’re motivated, organised, keen to hit the ground running & able to work autonomously.
- A strong attention to detail, comfortable collating and inputting sales data to accurately support reporting and forecasting initiatives.
- You’re a team player, not afraid to help out and you’re keen to be part of growing business.
The fun stuff
- Attractive remuneration + Car + Bonus structure
- Yearly beer allowance + discounts across products
- Flexible working environment with opportunity to work from home and or across our various sites (Footscray is our HQ!)
- Join Australia’s International Beer Awards 2021 Winner of Champion Victorian Brewery & Champion Australian Medium Sized Brewery
- Our team & our culture! We bloody love what we do & we have a whole lot of fun!
Hop Nation Brewing Co. values equal opportunity and enjoys a diverse and inclusive work environment. Applications are encouraged from those who live with a disability, identify as LGBTQI+, are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, and people of all other cultural backgrounds.
Close of application date is June 1, 2022.