Molly Rose are based in Collingwood, where they produce a diverse range of highly-regarded beers with a distinctive aesthetic.
As they work on an expansion of their hospitality wing, they're adding a marketing all-rounder and brand manager to the team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: MARKETING ALL-ROUNDER – VIC
Molly Rose is a brewery that is inspired to make delicious, interesting and inclusive beers and serve them with love to our local community.
We launched in 2019 in our small brewpub in Collingwood and have been slowly building our team and offer since then. With a huge hospitality expansion underway and new beers being released every month it’s time for someone to join us who can share our stories and connect with our communities locally and further afield.
We are looking for a marketing all-rounder to take charge of our brand and steer it into the future.
Your role will involve but not be exclusive to:
- Bringing the team along as we build and execute a strategic marketing plan
- Building and leading the content plan through creation as well as direction to others (graphic design, photography, copywriting)
- Engaging with our audience across digital platforms (EDM, social, website, blog, e-commerce)
- Understanding the analytics and insights of marketing performance across different platforms
- Writing seriously sassy copy for trade, consumers and press releases
- Co-ordinating events and festivals with sales, brewing and hospitality team
- Creating and engaging with partnership/sponsorship opportunities
- Assisting with NPD and rollout of new products.
If you are naturally curious, a creative problem solver and keen to learn and develop your skills this could be the job for you. We strive to offer an inclusive and flexible workplace to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to thrive. The beer benefits are obvious, and great, and salary will be commensurate on experience.
Please send resume and cover letter with answers to the following questions:
- What’s your favourite music to drink a beer to?
- What is your most memorable food or drink experience?
- What’s your favourite pub for a drink?
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.