Jervis Bay Brewing only launched a few years ago but they've quickly built a reputation for their community-minded ethos and focus on sustainability.
If you'd like to help spread the good word of their beers, they want to hear from you.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Brand Ambassador
Are you someone who is passionate about craft beer, with sales experience, and seeking an exciting new opportunity to help grow a business in a team environment?
Jervis Bay Brewing is about to launch the next phase of an already exciting journey. With gold medals flowing for our beers, and a brand-new production site online, we believe the only way is up.
We are just over 2 years young and have quickly established ourselves as a favourite of locals and beer fans alike. Locally owned and operated, we believe that beer is about sharing the good stuff in life, with a key focus on community, sustainability and of course having a good time.
Due to continued growth and success, we are looking out for a Sydney-based Brand Ambassador to help drive growth in On and Off Premise throughout the Greater Sydney Region. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with previous experience selling beer, wine, or spirits to bottle shops and bars, with a good list of contacts in the industry, but a cultural fit will always take priority. Product knowledge, motivation and the right attitude can go a long way. So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to get out on the road and sell, then we’d love to hear from you.
This position is an energetic role across a wide territory, that focuses on increasing sales, distribution and awareness in hospitality venues and retailers, growing relationships across the industry, identifying and creating opportunities for the JBBCo brand to grow.
Ideally you will have:
- A knowledge and passion of craft beer as well as the hospitality industry.
- Can identify opportunities and grow strategic relationships.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Experience in New Business Development.
- Good customer service skills.
- Flexibility with working hours while working autonomously.
Key Responsibilities of the role may include:
- Manage our current portfolio of customers within the On and Off Premise market.
- Grow our footprint into new venues and outlets.
- Activate and host events/tastings both the On and Off-Premise, including festivals.
- Engage and grow relationships with key account groups.
- Support development of regional sales plan.
- Growing and maintaining relationships in the industry.
- Strategic thinking to increase distribution and visibility of Jervis Bay Brewing Co in a highly competitive market
This role will report to the Head of Sales and be a key member of our Brand Ambassador team as we take our beers further afield.
Full-time position with flexibility to work outside of general working hours including weekends when required. Some travel may be required. Company phone and laptop provided.
If talking about good beers with good people makes you happy, and local craft beer is something you get excited about, then please apply with a CV and cover letter via email to email@example.com outlining why you would like to work for JBBCo and what makes you the perfect candidate.