CUB's Brewery Fresh Partners focus on assisting venues pour their beer by resolving issues, conducting technical assessments and running training sessions.
If that sounds like a dream job, they're looking to fill a position in Queensland.
Job Description: Brewery Fresh Partner
CUB is currently looking for a highly motivated, practical and passionate Brewery Fresh Partner to join our team in QLD (Territory is North Brisbane, up to Rockhampton and then inland as well) You will have a sound understanding of the technical side of a venue when it comes to taps, lines and maintenance but more importantly you will love developing robust relationships whilst promoting CUB and our products.
You will also be responsible for offering assessment, advisory, training and technical consultation services to our valued customers in order to continuously improve draught beer quality.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Working closely with venues throughout the region to conduct technical assessments and resolve draught beer dispense-related quality issues. You will be on the road in your very own company car so no two days will look the same! The region covers anywhere from North Brisbane up to Rockhampton and inland as well.
- Identifying opportunities for customer improvement in relation to draught beer equipment, quality & waste and recommending corrective actions
- Delivering high-quality, insightful and practical training programs to our outlet customers and relevant internal stakeholders
- Overseeing the scope of works for outlets regarding installation, maintenance & management of draught beer systems
- Actively building customer relationships and identifying further value-add opportunities
Success in this role looks like providing our customers with outstanding service by delivering practical and efficient solutions to resolve a variety of issues.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring:
- Mechanical experience working in plumbing and/or refrigeration disciplines (knowledge of draught beer systems and equipment will be considered favourably)
- Strong awareness of OH&S principals
- Outstanding problem solving skills with a proven ability to proactively identify the root cause of issues and take effective actions to remediate efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills which enable the delivery of engaging training programs to stakeholders
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to deliver exceptional service
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.