Wayward Brewing are based in the craft beer haven that is Sydney's inner west but you'll find their beer in other parts of the country too.
If you'd like to help sell their beer and seltzer, they're on the hunt for four sales reps with two based in Sydney, one in Brisbane and another in Melbourne.
JOB DESCRIPTION: WAYWARD ARE GROWING - SELL BEER AND SELTZER FOR US IN NSW, QLD OR VIC!
Are you passionate about great craft beer and top-notch hard seltzer? Do you love the idea of working for an independent, Australian owned, Sydney-based company? Do you want to be part of a team of people dedicated to making and selling the best beer and seltzer in the country?
Due to the ongoing growth of the Wayward and W Seltzer brands, we’re excited to be adding four new sales representatives to our team as we gear up for a huge year. We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced craft beer professionals to come on board in the following territories:
- NSW - Sydney CBD & East
- NSW - Sydney Southwest, South Coast & ACT
- QLD - Brisbane South, Gold Coast & Northern NSW
- VIC - Melbourne CBD, South & East
As a Wayward Sales Representative, you will be working closely with and servicing the needs of existing accounts, while ensuring continued development and new customer acquisition within your territory. You'll also represent Wayward at events and generally be a very visible ambassador for the brand.
We are looking for people with previous liquor sales experience who have a good list of contacts in the industry and can hit the ground running, but passion, work ethic and drive go a long way, so if you have other relevant experience and think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you as well.
- Building and maintaining relationships in the on and off-premise trade
- Driving growth of the Wayward and W Seltzer brands through new account acquisition
- Meeting KPI’s around sales targets, territory and product growth, and new account activations
- Performing merchandising activities in on and off-premise accounts
- Execution of promotions and activities to drive sales of Wayward and W Seltzer
- Sales administration and account management
- Working festivals, events and hosting consumer tastings in retail settings to generate brand awareness
- A passion for craft beer and hard seltzer
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Strong computer literacy, including basic understanding of excel
- Self-motivated and results driven
- A positive attitude, respect for others and a commitment to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace for all
- Current Drivers Licence and Current RSA
- Understanding that this is not a 9-5 role and will require occasional work on nights/weekends
- A proven track record in a sales role and/or experience in the alcohol industry will be highly regarded
- Permanent Australian residency
On offer is an attractive starting salary - commensurate to experience level - plus a generous, achievable bonus structure. We’ll also sort you out with a vehicle (car allowance for interstate reps), phone, laptop and everything else you need to do your job. Full time employees also receive a generous monthly beer allowance along with the opportunity to join our employee share options scheme, which allows staff to share in the success of the business as we grow.
At Wayward, we value diversity and pride ourselves on being a safe, inclusive workplace for all. We actively encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to submit applications for advertised positions.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a short description about why you are a perfect match and should be the next member of our team.
Applications close Sunday July 3, 2022.