Bridge Road Brewers are Australian craft beer pioneers and are based in the stunning town of Beechworth.
If you'd like to become their marketing manager, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Marketing Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to part of a dynamic team in a fun and fast-paced industry. Bridge Road Brewers are looking for an exceptional candidate to assist our Brand Manager to deliver on our marketing and brand strategy.
Bridge Road Brewers
Since its inception in 2005, Bridge Road Brewers has grown to become one of Australia’s favourite craft brewers. Its name is synonymous with great beer experiences. Whether you’ve been a guest at our iconic Beechworth brewpub or enjoyed our famous Beechworth Pale Ale, you’ll know that Bridge Road Brewers make beer to believe in.
Our Core Values
BRB was founded by Ben and Maria Kraus, on the back of hard work, family and community support and a genuine passion for the art of beer and brewing. The collective commitment to the vision of our founders, has forged a strong culture in which our growing team can collaborate and thrive.
Beechworth is a vibrant and unique High-Country town where city sophistication meets regional liveability.
Whether you’re into cycling, skiing, food or just exploring nature, there is a bounty of spectacular options at your doorstep. There are also number of excellent primary and secondary schools both in Beechworth and the nearby centres of Wangaratta, Wodonga and Albury. The town is serviced regularly by flights and rail links to the nearby centres of Albury and Wangaratta. Melbourne is approximately 280km south and Sydney (600 km).
The Marketing Manager will report to the Brand Manager and regularly collaborate with the sales, brewery, and venue teams.
This is a permanent, full-time position based on a 38-hour week, occasional after-hours work may be required to attend functions, events, or meetings.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for all marketing operations aimed at gaining more consumers, increasing brand awareness, and improving Bridge Road’s product offering and image to generate sales.
- Assist the Managing Director and Brand Manager to develop live marketing strategy for different customer/consumer demographics.
- Review sales + marketing analytics and provide insights in growth opportunities.
- Work with the National Sales Manager to generate business leads.
- Work with marketing team / external agencies and suppliers to create compelling collateral/content and campaigns.
- Provide regular reporting to key stakeholders on marketing activities.
- Support wholesale customers with their promotional activities in conjunction with the national sales team.
- Manage the manufacture/creation and inventory of physical and digital marketing collateral.
- Manage internal and external marketing communications via social + EDM.
- Work with the finance manager to determine the marketing budget requirements, report against budget and optimise resourcing.
- Conduct, source, and review regular market research.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and compelling product and campaigns.
- Ensure that tone of voice and brand personality is always adhered to.
- Deliver work that aligns the company’s brand and marketing strategy.
- Manage the marketing department staff.
- Other accountabilities as defined by the Brand Manager and GM from time to time.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing.
- 3+ years of broad marketing experience encompassing both brand management and marketing communications.
- Understanding of marketing principles to deliver campaign outcomes.
- Craft beer or FMCG experience.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to manage strategic priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in content creation and development, including graphic design, photography, and copywriting.
- Strong understanding of Google Adwords, SEO. Facebook Ad Manager. Mailchimp /Klaviyo and other digital marketing tools.
- Working knowledge of contemporary best practice in design and emerging digital technologies, and the ability to think creatively to drive continuous improvement.
- Skilled in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- A passion for trend forecasting.
- Collaborative and flexible approach to working with internal and external stakeholders that includes excellent people skills.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude.
- A problem solver.
- MacOS user is a bonus.
- Craft beer knowledge a plus.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.