Otherside brewing are based just outside of Fremantle and the brewery's enjoyed a number of accolades over the years.
If you'd like to help sell their beer, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Sales Representative (WA)
We’re a fast-growing independent craft brewery in Perth’s southern suburbs and recently took home the overall Trophy for Champion Medium Brewery at the Perth Royal Food Awards, along with a slew of champion trophies and medals for our individual brews.
Born in Fremantle, Australia – the birthplace of Australian craft brewing – Otherside was started by a bunch of music industry mates who love good beer without the BS.
Our beers are brewed with the best of ingredients and are naturally preservative-free. Basically, we make beers we want to drink and then we share them with the world.
We produce a variety of Core Range, Experimental and Seasonal beers. As well as the main brewery and taproom in Myaree – Otherside Brewing Co. and Otherside Brewhouse, we also supply our live music venues Freo.Social and Mojos Bar, our own activations and various bars and bottle shops across WA and the East Coast.
We are a hard-working team who are passionate about our product, music and introducing the world to Otherside Brewing Co.
What's the job exactly?
We are looking to expand the team and fill a sales representative role. Reporting to our Head of Sales, your responsibilities will entail working with both On and Off premise accounts to secure sales from existing clients and attract new business accounts within your assigned territory.
What will you be accountable for?
- Selling to current customers with the level of excellence and dedication we’re known for
- Introducing our products to new customers
- Educating customers on new releases
- Merchandising and promotional activities
- In-store tastings
- Working with Brand to ensure signage placement and point of sale collateral
- Accurate data input into the CRM system and daily management
- Weekly reporting to Head of Sales
- Personable and authentic nature – with a good sense of humour who can build rapport easily and make people feel comfortable
- Excellent organisational and time management abilities
- Solid IT capabilities – Office 365 applications particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Current Driver’s licence
- Demonstrable experience in meeting KPIs and hitting sales targets in B2B Sales
- Passion for and pride in our product
- Current RSA certificate
- Sales experience in the beer industry (craft or mainstream) is preferred, but if your experience and sales expertise lie elsewhere in food/beverage B2B, love quality craft beer and have the passion to learn what sets us apart, we will invest in you!
- Proficiency in Rhino CRM or similar system
This is a full-time role with a very attractive base salary, excellent bonus structures based on meeting KPI targets, and additional employee perks like free tickets to events at Freo.Social and Mojos Bar. Our band is authentic, fun, inclusive and diverse.
Please send in a resume and cover letter to email@example.com detailing your current experience and reasons for wanting to join the Otherside band.
Due to the large level of interest in our beer and this role, only applicants making it through to the first round will be contacted for an interview.