Hawkers are a major indie brewery and took out some major trophies earlier this year.
If you'd like to help tell their story, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
This is a chance to be a part of the team behind Australia's Champion Large and Champion Victorian Brewery.
About Hawkers Beer
Hawkers is a fiercely independent company, and with our unconditional commitment to spreading flavourful beer, we will never stop striving to achieve our goal of converting 100% of the market to drinking better beers.
About the Role
Reports to Brand Director & CEO
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Social Media & Marketing Coordinator, who is ready to hit the ground running and support the team in this multifaceted role. You are a passionate individual with demonstrated experience in eCommerce, Social Media, and Marketing. You will collaborate with our team to develop the brand strategy, coordinate all campaigns and take the brand’s social media presence and online community to new horizons.
The successful applicant will be a team player and a natural multi-tasker who takes initiative and enjoys keeping ahead of the curve when it comes to social media, eCommerce, and retail trends.
Here is how you will contribute:
- Develop & execute the social media strategy with guidance from the Brand Director to drive follower growth and maximise engagement
- Keep abreast of industry trends and channel improvements and make relevant changes to the strategy to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Collaborative management of all social media channels including content planning, content creation, copywriting, scheduling, posting and engaging with our online community
- Maintain an effective Hawkers tone of voice
- Use social media analytics to measure the performance of content across all social media platforms & making recommendations based on these insights to help drive the business forward
- Report on success of social media performance
- Support the Brand Director in all areas of eCommerce, Digital Marketing and eDM communications to ensure optimal customer engagement and drive traffic and revenue for the eCommerce and retail channels
- Regularly monitor and report on competitor activity
Skills / Experience required:
- Passion for content creation
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Experience in Adobe is highly regarded
- Videography / Photography skills would be an advantage but not essential. iPhone videography would be considered fine.
- Strong communications skills and ability to manage external partners, always ensuring the best possible outcome for the business.
- Experience using Email marketing platforms such as Klaviyo, Mailchimp, or similar
- Experience in analysis, optimisation and reporting on digital marketing activities and campaign initiatives.
- Strong numerical skills, but also creative
- Commercial acumen and hands-on, problem-solving approach
- A positive, and highly motivated disposition
- The ability to collaborate with a team and work independently
Why work for Hawkers:
- An opportunity to shine in a small and dynamic team
- Great discounts on great beer
- A genuine, open and supportive culture
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close of application date is October 7, 2022.