BentSpoke's Cannery is an impressive production brewery that's responsible for their much-loved tinnies.
If you'd like to help keep it running smoothly, they're searching for a warehouse operator.
Job Description: Warehouse Operator
BentSpoke is an award-winning independent craft brewery based in Canberra. Between our BrewPub in Braddon and our Production facility known as The Cannery in Mitchell, BentSpoke produce a range of world-class craft beers and ciders.
We are seeking a proactive, reliable and motivated individual to join our Warehouse team based in Mitchell on a full time basis.
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the Packline Team Leader, the duties and responsibilities will include:
- Transporting goods between all our locations in Mitchell, Braddon and other external events
- Complete work in line with agreed task like and schedule (to be agreed with the Packline Team Leader on a regular basis)
- Receive and dispatch goods
- Picking and packing orders for delivery as required
- Forklift Operation
- General warehousing duties
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures and Occupational Health and Safety procedures are strictly followed.
- Assist with Packline and other Production tasks as required
The use of pallet jacks and forklifts are a requirement of the role, therefore a current Forklift operation licence or the ability to obtain one is required.
Skills and experience
The following skills and attributes are required:
- Passion for Craft Beer
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic
- Previous experience in a warehouse or storeroom environment (highly desirable)
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Sound communication skills
- Previous experience in a warehouse or logistics desired
- High Risk work licence (Forklift operation) required or ability to obtain one prior to commencement
- Manual Driver's Licence required
Due to the inherent physical requirements of the role, all offers of employment will be subject to passing a pre-employment medical
- An attractive salary package and great work conditions.
- Great team environment!
- Training and development
If you want to take the adventurous route, APPLY NOW!!!